UAN Helpdesk Number
UAN helpdesk, EPF toll-free helpline, and the complaint sign up are very helpful for the account containers. In this kind of service, the helper will guide you.
In this kind of UAN helpline center, there is the 25 customer care executive will provide you. These managers help the information about the EPF member and the other details which provide for your mobile number. In this kind of process, we can help the EPF information and settle the small problems.
EPF UAN Helpdesk
Today we will shared one UAN helpdesk number for any issue regarding check UAN status, Know the EPF balance status, claim your PF status and more. You can contact online also you can call the below toll free UAN helpline number. Here we shared one E-mail address for enquiry of UAN related issues or problems.
UAN Helpline Number
- 1800 11 8005
Time: 9:15 to 5:45
Days: All working days excluding any public holidays
UAN Helpdesk Registration and Login:
UAN helpdesk is used for the complaints and any additional issues. Email or call sends any question released. We can solve your problem.
The Website of the UAN helpdesk portal is: http://126.96.36.199:9094/UANHD/
The UAN helpdesk portal has always changed its port simply because the many hackers are trying to hack the EPFO to receive the benefit of PF money transfer to their account. For the security of EPFO, they are always upgrading the UAN and EPFO site.
– UAN helpdesk portal, in Hindi http://188.8.131.52:9094/UANHD/
– UAN helpdesk portal, in English http://184.108.40.206:9094/UANhelpdesk/
– The EPF member UAN helpdesk for inactive PF accounts http://220.127.116.11:9091/DashboardHelpdeskNew/
– One employee, one EPF UAN helpdesk portal, is http://oeoea.epfoserviccom/UANDEDUP/
With the advent of the Universal Account Number Member Portal, the management of the EPF accounts has surely become simpler but as the online portal is still new to users, therefore, problems keep cropping up sometime or the other in the portal. In order to help the users to get their doubts clarified, there is a provision of the UAN Helpdesk in the portal as well.
Probably twenty-five consumer service executives are available to guide the users in situation they face with any kind of issues. Some related to these issues that are simply being really addressed through the helpdesk are:
– UAN activation and status tracking.
– Passbook problems connected to the user’s PF account number.
– Mobile number modifications in problem lost or taken.
– Uploading of KYC documents.
– Specialized Issues in addition to with other related UAN portal issues.
– EPF balance, transfer and withdrawal related problems.
– Linking problems in case of new employees.
– In case the user forgets the UAN number, the helpdesk again happens to rescue.
– For changing any style of personal details like father’s name or husband’s name, date of birth, member ID, UAN number, change of date of joining, non-verification of KYC by the employer.
– Password and OTP related problems.
The EPFO UAN helpdesk, or more accurately, the EPFO Inoperative Account Helpdesk, was created to resolve the issue of less active EPF accounts. Based on to this livemint report, nearly 90 million EPF accounts (out of 150 million accounts) are inoperative or inactive. As a benefit, a huge amount of money of money (almost INR. 27,000 crore) is lying unclaimed with the EPFO. But why are so many accounts inactive, and what can you do if yours is a single of them. Review on to find out.
Assist the problems in the following cases:
– In the customer care, you will able to find the universal account number
– Filing for more compared to one UAN
– Change the mobile number
– The UAN portal issues
– Upload KYC detail
– They can help in the guidance for the EPF transfer.
– Passbook unavailability
– For the new employee, we could solve the UAN linking problems.
EPFO defines inoperative accounts as those in which in turn no contributions have been made in the last 36 months (3 years). Furthermore, if an amount that was really due to a member couldn’t be remitted (on account of wrong address) or is received back undelivered and is not claimed by the member within a period of 36 months, then it leads to the manufacture of an inoperative account.
The main goal of the EPFO UAN helpdesk, therefore, is to benefit members to trace their accounts. Once the accounts are followed, members can merge them with their existing account (or UAN) and withdraw the amount in it.
However, in order to avail the services, the user is required to register in the helpdesk link of the portal and while enquiring about any kind of services or issues, one gets to give the details of the AADHAAR number, mobile number, EPF or UAN number and PAN before proceeding with the detailed analysis and solution of the problem.
Some Common Problems for UAN helpdesk portal:
– Update your mobile number in situation of loss
– Change in the date of birth
– The employer does not verify KYC
– The OTP message is not received during the UAN activation
– Change in the name of Father or Husband in UAN portal
– Some problems with the UAN activation, PF transfer, and EPF withdrawal
– Mismatched in the member id and UAN number
– Change date of joining
– Forget UAN password and changed mobile number
Why performed so many EPF accounts are inoperative?
Many salaried private-sector employees change their jobs frequently. Due to such frequent job changes, they forget to withdraw or transfer the amount accumulated in their EPF account. Often, if the amount is very small, they simply ignore it.
More importantly, before the EPFO took the online route, getting EPF money was a cumbersome and long-drawn procedure. It involved filling up numerous forms, calling previous employers, and personally checking out the EPF office. There was no convenient facility to withdraw or transfer the account. Therefore, employees often enable their EPF go unclaimed when shifting jobs. It was a far best option compared to the time-consuming, tiresome, and frustrating process required.
Update UAN Helpdesk Mobile number:
In case you forget your UAN login password and your mobile number is changed, then there is no way to retrieve your UAN password except contacting UAN support. The employees could reset the password at UAN portal, and the new password will be sent by SMS.
To change your mobile number in EPF account, employees have to register a complaint at the UAN help desk portal. Fill the details of EPFO member.
Name, Father’s name, Mobile number, Date of birth, Member ID and the preferred language for the communicating. Information relating to your problem is mandatory in 1000 characters.
Today, after the generation of EPFO’s Member e-Sewa portal, it is much easier to withdraw and transfer your EPF account. It is also a lot easier to check your current balance, make partial withdrawals, etc
Hope you will know the EPFO UAN helpdesk number with the E-mail address. You can know how to login at UAN member portal at our portal. In future we will covered all the information related to EPF Universal account number so stay with us!