Online EPF Payment
EPF Online Payment Process using Net Banking, Pay Electronic Employees Provident Fund Online in EPFO portal.
This article is to guide employees having corporate SBI account to show how to remit EPF Online Payment. Here it is given complete procedure to pay EPF payment online through SBI. Employers can make EPF online payment through many other banks with which they hold a corporate account and check also online PF claim status.
Major ones are HDFC, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank and Bank of India. Last date of PF contribution is 15th of every month without any extended period. Hence, to avoid delays, paying online is best way for employers. EPFO e-seva offers many online facilities for employees as well employers. Any organization that has more than 20 employees need to register with EPFO. Employees Provident Fund is one of best saving plans for salaried people.
Employers who are willing to make EPF online payment will use EPFO portal. Net banking facility of bank with which employer has corporate account is used to remit fund. Online EPF payment is very useful for employers. Employers get confirmation of payment on their mobile through SMS instantly after online EPF payment.For any issues you can direct contact EPF toll free customer care number.
Employer also need not submit returns through Form 5/10 12A, 3A or 6A. annual accounts slip can be viewed online. Contribution will be credited to members’ account every month. Follow procedures to pay EPF online through SBI corporate account. Employees can always check their EPF balance status online through our dedicated portal.
Steps For EPF Online Payment With Netbanking:
Follow below given procedure at EPF site and later on at bank’s net banking page for epf online payment. We have shown procedure step wise for your quick understanding.
Check list of banks for EPF online payment facility.
STEP 1 For Pay EPF Online
- Visit Employers E Seva page at EPFO website
- Login if you have registered. Or register and create user ID and password.
- Upload your details to generate ECR – Electronic Challan cum Return.
- Click on option ‘Online ECR/Challan Submission’.
- Generate TRRN which is Temporary Return Reference Number.
- To generate challan, you have to upload details of monthly contribution. It should be as per given format prescribed in website.
- Upload text format of contribution statement after filling in all details.
- Approve it after verifying.
- Now download challan, statement and acknowledgement copy by clicking on ‘Download Challan’ menu.
- TRRN will be displayed on top-right side of challan.
- This challan is valid only for 15 days from date of generation. Hence, remit payment within 15 days from date of generation of challan.
- If you fail to remit EPF online payment within 15 days, you will need to re-upload again to generate a new TRRN.
STEP – 2 For Online EPF Payment
For your better understanding, we will show you how to make EPF online payment through SBI. Similarly, you can pay through HDFC, Bank of Baroda or any other bank where facility of online EPF payment is available. In case of issues, you can always call SBI customer care center to help resolve issues.
- Now login to your SBI account as Saral user or corporate user.
- Go to menu saying “Payments/Transfers > Pay EPF”.
- Type valid TRRN and choose your debit account.
- Select account no. from which you are remitting payment.
- Verify details and click on ‘Submit.’
- You will receive a success message. Authorizer can now also authorize e-cheque available in inbox.
- Authorizer for this debit account has to authorize transaction in case of corporate user. (Saral does not need this authorization as it has only single user)
- After authorization, you can view and take a print out of challan at any time.
- To take a print out or save challan, go to “Reports > Reprint Challan”.
Important information to follow
- EPFO claim status tracking
- EPF rules
- PF withdrawal form
How To Use EPFO E Seva Portal
EPFO E Seva is an online facility launched by EPFO in 2012 to attain online receipt of ECR. You can use it by hitting official website of EPFO.
Employers have to register at this portal to create a login id and password. After registration, an employer should upload electronic return. uploaded data is then displayed in a pdf format. After approved by employer on screen, an online challan is generated.
Conclusion of Online EPF Payment
Employers can enjoy several online facilities at this EPFO portal to make their PF requirements hassle free. EPF online payment is one of prominent facilities offered by employer e-seva portal. EPFO portal also offers online facilities for employees to check UAN PF balance status. Pending PF claim status can also be checked online. Online PF is a great facility for employers to pay PF using EPF login and net banking. If you have any doubts with procedure, your comments are welcome.